February 24, 2011

The Sunshine Underground - Put You In Your Place

For all those Sunshine Underground fans out there, I will begin with an apology...I'm sorry I have nothing more to add to your extensive knowledge about this band other than the fact that I think this is a fabulous song!

Also, I have had them on my iPod for about six months now...and I finally made this my fav new running song...



Ah, the beat! You have to love the beat...

"I'm on top, and you're trying to stop me now/ I'm on top and you're trying to stop me now..." filled me ears as I stared at the speed of the treadmill. It kept me going. I kept going. Faster. Faster. More and more mountains overcome. More and more plateaus pushed through.

I am in love with this song...almost as much as I've fallen in love with running...but my ears won't be stiff tomorrow ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment