January 1, 2011

Video From Day 19: Sarah Harmer ~ Captive



Day Nineteen: My greatest love of art stems from its ability to inspire us. Can you guess who inspired Miss Harmer in this song? I immediately felt it was a cover, and continued to believe that it was until I saw her perform it live at Edmonton's Folk Music Festival this summer, where she explained that they only inspired this song. If you love music, take a listen and tell me your guess. If you already love music, or Sarah Harmer, you probably already know who inspired this punk-beat love song. :-D

Update: Victorian-esque costumes in Venice...I love it! I think this is an appropriate song for the beginning of this year. Happy 2011! Oh, and btw, the answer is The Ramones, my favourite Punk Rockers!

No comments:

Post a Comment