January 29, 2011

Suggested Workout Music

Today, I am following up on a few of YOUR suggestions for my new workout tunes! Thanks, everybody, for sharing! More to come tomorrow!!!



This one comes from a friend from high school. It's interesting how one's musical suggestion actually captures the memory I have of them. This song has Jacob written ALL over it!



And, from a non-class university friend, a little MGMT. Now, I've heard of these guys before Jenny reccommended them, but I wouldn't have been able to pick them out of songs playing at the club.

This has a good beat to it, little less upbeat than the above, but, once again, I could easily find myself on the eliptical, getting a good rhythm going with this tune in my head.



This last song comes from a friend of a friend of mine that I met only a month ago. I trust his taste in music, and his suggestion is a great example of why!

If you've followed this blog before, for any length of time, you know that I'm more of an appreciator of folk...but I'm willing to add a little more electronica/dance onto my iPod.

Keep sending me your suggestions! I plan on making THE BEST WORKOUT PLAYLIST EVER throughout the day tomorrow. I want a large pool to pull from!

No comments:

Post a Comment