December 23, 2010

Video From Day Nine: SPIRIT OF THE WEST ~ Home For A Rest



You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best...I've been gone for a month; I've been drunk since I left...

Day Nine: Blarney Stone tonight!

Update: Ah, Spirit of the West... I always thinks of the best pub in Vancouver's Gastown when I hear this song. That, and one of my best friends - Heidi. I remember one St. Patrick's Day when we waited in line for four hours just to get into the Blarney Stone. We got inside, ordered a jug of green beer each, downed it and ended up creating a dance floor wherever we were... The next night we went to Spirit of the West together. Anyways, i'm pretty sure I went with Heidi. I can't imagine having gone with anybody else at that time...

I think it's only appropriate that I re-share this video within the holiday season. Hope you're all having some responsible fun! ;-) And you're also probably headed home for a rest as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment