December 15, 2010

Video From Day Eight (2): Ridley Bent ~ Pastures of Heaven



Blam! Blam!

Day Eight (2): Very cute song! Always reminds me of Main Street and struggling artists. Love it!

Update: My first summer living in Vancouver, I had the strangest roommate I have ever had. The first time I stumbled home at three in the morning confirmed this as I found her cleaning! About a month later, after telling me several times that she was NOT interested in dating anybody right now, we ended up at a cd release party for the brother of a boy she had met on the bus that day... I no longer found my roommate at home when I got in at 3am...

It puzzled me, but whatever! The cd release party may have been the moment that I fell in love not only with "hick hop" but rising musicians! I became obsessed with Ridley Bent, telling everybody I knew about this great artist I had just heard! (That obsession existed for several years afterwards...well, I'll still tell you to check this guy out!) That was when my edumusication was woken up. And, so, now, here you read my words and learn my opinions on musical talent. It might not be polished, it has little to do with musical theory...but, well, it's what I love to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment