December 21, 2010

Video From Day 29: Deadeye Dick ~ New Age Girl



Day Twenty-Nine: Deadeye Dick ~ New Age Girl
She don't eat meat...
I loved this song before I discovered vegetarianism...and today I'm spreading the discovery! With ten minutes left, I found a song for day 29...

Original video can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEDw9xgSmSc


Update:
Remember Dumb and Dumber?
That movie was ridiculous...

I was explaining to my uncle why I recently quit my full-time salaried position with a large company. I tried the whole, "I realized I'm a hippy and can't work for a big company." This worked for about an hour or two. Then, when we were all sitting around the table talking about something else, he described a hippy from the 70's and told me that I was NOT a hippy... Ok, I'll let him have that one. Perhaps, instead, I'm a "New Age Girl"... Is that better?

No comments:

Post a Comment