December 13, 2010

Video From Day 27(2): Meaghan Smith ~ If You Asked Me



This was the second video I posted on Day 28. It's still brilliant!

Day 27: I love the serendipity of finding new music...although I'm pretty sure I've heard Meaghan Smith before. This is how the serendipity of this new discovery happened: A year and a half ago, I went to Jeremy Fisher, and heard Hannah Georgas. I went to see Hannah, and I fell for Royal Wood. I began watching video mixes of Royal done by YouTube, and came across Meaghan Smith. Then, I found this tune...and it's just too good not to share with you tonight, rather than waiting for tomorrow's song...

Update: Now, when I find a song I want to share, I schedule it's release at a future time and date. You would think that would make it easier to find the perfect song for every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment