December 9, 2010

Video From Day Three/Fifteen/Sixty-Nine: Jeremy Fisher - Fall For Anything



Ok...so perhaps this song needs no more exposure from me, but I love it! So you get to see the music video the SECOND time on my blog...and hear a small rant on it for the fourth time...

Day 3: I'm so tired of ignoring the universe...it's time for me to stand for myself above all else.

Day 15: Happy World Vegetarian Day!
This came on my shuffle yesterday, and I had one of those amazing experiences that happens when I listen to my personal favourites in public. The rest of the world disappeared for four and a half minutes, and I escaped into my own thought. This year marks seven years of vegetarian living for me...and every year, I stand just a little bit stronger for what I believe in...

Day 69: Last week, I met this girl through an indie radio station who referred to Jeremy Fisher as 'this guy, Jeremy Fisher.' At first, I was shocked. Did she really not know Jeremy Fisher? Everybody I had talked to about folk music had already known about him. In the end, she didn't like him, and I believe that was why she referred to him as 'this guy' rather than by his name. That made me sad, but, it's ok. Everybody gets to have their own favourite music. Jeremy Fisher is one of my many favourite artists.

This song was number two on Day 3, and the only one on Day 15. Now, on Day 69, I share the video on my blog. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoy sharing him with you.

Update/Expansion: I really have started to listen to the universe and feel better about myself as a cheating vegan. I'm getting stoked about launching my vegan blog in January and even went back to the library to begin research on it too. Every week, I'm more productive, and less distracted, which is always my biggest problem. Well...that has nothing to do with Jeremy Fisher, but it is related to me changing the world, which is what this song inspires me to do! I hope it does the same for you, too! :-D

PS>> If you ever have the chance to see this man live, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment