December 3, 2010

The Indie Queens Are Waiting - Dan Mangan



I set my expectations low and my hopes very high, and with the help of so many people, somehow, it always works out in between. ~ Dan Mangan

If you know Canadian music, you must know this west coast boy. Nah, sorry, with a WCMA under his belt, he is a West Coast MAN.

Myself, I heard him for the first time this summer, but i haven't stopped hearing about him since then!

This is a sweet song, and an amazing video. I hope you enjoy! And, if you like what you hear, put Dan Mangan's cd on your Wish List this holiday season. Definitely an artist to have in your collection!

Check out www.danmanganmusic.com for more on Mr. Mangan!

Also, he's playing in Victoria tonight, and Tofino tomorrow night. ...ah, Tofino...

No comments:

Post a Comment