December 23, 2010

Holiday Tune #4: Mariah Carey ~ All I Want For Christmas Is You



I'm not actually a fan of Mariah Carey, but you cannot deny that she has an amazing voice! And, so, this is a great song! It's kind of a weird video, though. What do you think of it?

For seven years, I have maintained the tradition of watching Love, Actually in preparation for the Christmas season. This year, watching it brought me full-on into the Christmas season! I love it!

I hope this song does the same for you, unless you're already there, and if so, even better!

2 comments:

  1. This blog vexes me. How did I only stumble upon this now? I want to contribute but I'm not sure what was previously posted. Can I view a summary of all the songs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesse,

    I'd love for you to recommend more artists for me. I have a bunch lined up for after the holidays, but I'm always looking for new music, too! I've added a list of all of the Labels in a sidebar to the left. In the near future, I will create a list of ONLY the Artists I post to make the list shorter. Also, feel free to use the Search button on the right sidebar to find out if your favourite band has already been mentioned.
    Thanks for reading! I hope you stumble upon this much more in the future!

    ReplyDelete