December 7, 2010

Hey Ocean! - Too Soon



"Men are in love with the person they pursue.
Women are in love with the relationship." ~ good advice I've decided to listen to, despite the gender assumptions/stereotypes

This song is interesting because it's a love song sung by a woman. I normally enjoy love songs sung by men (see above). It's neat, though...I heard it yesterday afternoon, and was reminded of feelings I have had in past relationships...I've definitely exhibited signs of the above stereotype before ;-)

Also, I love this video! Well, many aspects of it. I don't know about the representation of native characters in the dancing people of the background, but I don't want to go all Australian public on them... The light in the middle is amazing! And then, once you're completely hypnotized by it, the whole video fades to a darker version of itself. HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment