November 10, 2010

That'll Be The Day by Chloe Albert

That'll Be The Day by Chloe Albert

It happens sometimes that I have the perfect idea for which song to chose for the day I have had, or I am currently having. Today it was Sunny Day Song by Chloe Albert. It's a bright, cheery tune with a tad of bluegrass longing in it. I love it! Then, after I realize that the song is perfect for my day, I am unable to find it in a form that I know how to repost. Don't worry, I will learn how to share tunes from my personal collection rather than the interweb so that you don't miss out on other great tunes. Well, actually, you don't have to miss out on that tune. All you have to do is go to Chloe's MySpace page, follow the link to iTunes and buy her cd. That would be a great idea!

To continue to sell you on this notion, I've provided one of Chloe's other fabulous songs from the same album. She's amazing - strong voice, a little bit folk, a little bit bluegrass, and a whole lot of prairie love (she's Albertan Grown :-D).

I'm gonna keep this short 'cause Joni Mitchell's Chelsea Morning just came on the radio. I love that tune!

Just another folksinger from the Prairies :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment